Wednesday 11 March 2015

Peekaboo


Glimpses of Arlo caught this weekend on a day out to the mainland. Alex celebrated his thirtieth this week, and we had many a get-together to celebrate - one of which was in Winchester on Sunday, spending a long boozy lunch with family who'd come down from London to meet us in the middle. After lunch we headed to the park so Arlo and his little cousin George could run around for a bit (or crawl, in George's case) - the bigger George gets the more the two of them properly interact and play and it's the best thing to see. Time seems to be moving a little faster than I'd like at the moment - Arlo's growing in front of my eyes and sometimes I wish I had a pause button so I could stop and savour things when they happen. I'd rewind this weekend and do it all over again for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment